Who are We
We are India’s leading wedding photography and cinematography service provider. AMP is a collective of passionate photographers, cinematographers, editors and writers who capture and document beautiful stories of weddings through breathtaking photographs and films. From private wedding affairs to grand destination weddings, we have covered entire gamut of Indian weddings from all cultures and almost every part of India.
We are based out of Mumbai and love taking up assignments all across India and beyond. Members of our team hail from different backgrounds. Even though we have well defined roles within our team, each member is skilled in photography, cinematography and editing. Feel free to drop in to our boutique if you would like to our work in fine print, we would love to have you visit us.
Why Hire us?
Since you have reached this section wading through our homepage you must have been impressed by our work. But is that all why you should hire us? Well, no!
- Our Style of photography: We have a strong documentary approach to wedding photographs with a strong emphasis on lighting and capturing fine details. Our photographs even in most humble venues have beautiful cinema like lighting. We have pioneered using artificial light for weddings and that is our USP, if you ask us.
- We Capture everything: We don’t just capture beautiful portraits of bride and groom but images through which anyone can revisit the entire process of your wedding. Once you hire us, you don’t have to hire anyone else to take care of any aspect of your wedding photography.
- We Shoot both sides: Our team takes of photography for both bride and groom sides so that things happen smoothly and we are able to deliver you our best.
- We Deliver what we promise: We take our delivery deadlines very seriously.
- Professionalism and Transparency: If you have any query or concern with any aspect at any stage you can always reach out to us anytime. We ensure that someone is always available to attend to queries. We clearly define what we will deliver and a contract is signed for the same effect.
- Our amazing testimonials: If you don’t believe us, just go through the amazing reviews that our customers have written about us. It is our constant endeavour to serve our clients the best way we can.
Chief Dreamer & Founder
Anupam fell in love with photography at a relatively young age of 16 and got his first camera- Canon 450D. An Electronics engineer from BITS Pilani, he gave up his lucrative circuit designer job at AMD to start AMP in December 2013.
A Photographer, Editor, Writer, Artist, Graphic Designer, Techie, Traveler and Athlete he loves combining his different talents and nurturing new talents.
Lead Photographer & Manager at AMP
Meet the ever smiling man running the show behind the scenes. His stint with photography started when he first bought his Sony DSLR while studying in UK and since then he has never really put down his camera.
Food is perhaps the biggest reason why he loves wedding photography. With over 2 years of professional experience he has covered Indian weddings in all flavours and sizes.
Lead Photographer & Editor
Prasad, after graduating from National Institute of Photography, Mumbai, joined AMP as an intern. Over the course of 3 years at AMP he became AMP’s finest photographer with his killer candid timing and unconventional compositions. With more than 100 weddings experience Prasad is undoubtedly one of the best wedding photographers in India.
Features Writer & Social Media Evangelist
An ILS Pune alumnus and a Corporate Lawyer by profession, she lets her creative wings take flight with her micro stories on AMP’s social media profiles. While her interests sway with time she puts incredible passion and creativity in everything she does. Her spontaneity, eye for detail and humor make for some interesting writing. She is also the strongest critic at AMP and inspires creativity and change.
Cinematographer, Photographer & Editor
With a diploma in cinematography & film making from Zee Institute of Media Arts and Diploma in Weddings from National Institute of Photography, Vishal specializes in making short films and photography. A fitness and travel freak Vishal loves trekking and can be found in gym when he is not making films and his hands are of his camera.
Shubham an engineering dropout set out to experiment with music, photography and cinematography. While his interest varies from one form of art to another, the passion and energy he infuses in each one of them results him in excelling in each one of them. Shubham brings a lot of experience to AMP having worked with many leading production houses and leading photography firms in India . With an experience of 50+ wedding films he comes up with creative ways to capture the love in wedding films. His instagram handle is a testimony to all the creativity and energy he infuses in everything he does.
Sujit’s love for photography grew during his Bachelor of Mass Media days, and his passion to become a photographer propelled him to pursue a diploma from National Institute of Photography. From cooking great photographs to finger-licking food and managing Visual Effects and Animation at AMP, Sujit truly shines in every work that he does.
Grace, emotion and substance – three words that describe AMP’s newest member, Pratik Mehta. His love for photography goes along from college days in BITS Pilani, Hyderabad. Ranging from outdoors to music concerts to weddings Pratik has keen eye for human emotions and unconventional frames.